Thursday 10 March 2011

First Blog Post

My Wife, family and friends and every other person in this world has a Blog except for me... well until today. I have known about blogs for years and have magically been able to stay away from blogging about my life adventures. Even though I have had so many adventures and life experiences to share with the world. LOL (Insert Sarcasm here)

It all started this morning because my Wife caught me reading her blog and said "why don't you start to blog?" And before I had a chance to answer she created me a account and was creatively deciding on my blog name and designing my banner and signature. So here I sit now writing my first post and becoming excited about all of the life experiences I have had and going to have and want to be-able to share them with my Family, friends and every other person in this world.

And because blog posts are always more interesting with photos, here is a recent photo of my son (one of my favourites), just because I think he's cute and I'm a proud dad. There will be many more photos of him (and of course other things) to come! Hope you follow along!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you keep it updated. Would be nice to read your thoughts once in a while! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey HW!!! Glad to see you blogging. And...I love that pic of your sweet boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pic, he is adorable! Welcome to blog world, nice to have ya :)

    ReplyDelete